Written or telephone requests for information regarding our Advanced Training in Breast Disease Fellowship are accepted.
To apply to our program, please submit the following:
- SSO Breast Fellowship Application (log on to the www.surgonc.org to download the document)
- Current CV
- Part I, II, and III USMLE scores
- Two letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your program director.
In addition, you are required to have completed, or will complete a general surgery residency, be Board eligible and obtain a Missouri license.
- The SSO Online Match System Initial Application page will open January 9, 2019.
- The SSO Online Match System Initial Application page will close on February 20, 2019. Initial Applications for breast oncology fellowships will NOT be accepted after that date & time.
- Rolling interview requests will be sent out starting on .
- Interview May 16, 2019.
- Starting July 1, 2019 (and following your interviews), please log back into your application to complete and submit your rank list. The deadline to submit your rank list is August 2, 2019 at 3 p.m. (CT).
- Results of the match will be announced via email on September 6, 2019 via email.
- Fellowship start date: August 1, 2020.
Personal interviews will be by invitation only.
We hope you decide to apply for a position here. Thank you again for your interest, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone at 314-362-8032, by fax at (888) 352-8360, or via E-mail at email@example.com.
Julie A. Margenthaler, MD
Breast Fellowship Program Director